The desire to supplement the company’s own quality standards with the standards specified in DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 was the reason for the management’s decision to introduce a quality management system.
When developing our QM system we take the dynamic process of change into account, as well as both internal and external conditions. This means that we can offer our business partners both the best possible quality and maximum flexibility.
The quality management system is lived out by all employees, and we encourage this commitment in order to guarantee acceptance as a natural contribution of daily work for the best possible benefit for all.
IT data security and interfaces
- If required, provision of your documents in our own cloud
- Efficient protection of your data with end point backups
- Secure and simple data transfer without size restrictions
- Data storage off-site in a data centre in Munich
- SSL-encrypted data transfer
- 256-bit AES-encrypted data storage
- Initial backup via HDD seeding
- Efficient interfaces manage automated shipments creation via remote data transmission directly from your system
- Acceptance of any desired formatted data such as FORTRAS, EDIFACT and many other formats
- Customer portal for simple registration and status monitoring of your cargo
- ‘On call’ order acceptance via our multilingual service centre in Maisach
- Responsive website for mobile contacting and data transfer
- Quick response with IP hosted service centre
- Cloud service and web portal for status monitoring and document administration of your deliveries
- 24/7 logistics butler for your individual service requirements